Z+]Uw   
64w4i)?eM[  
v\3}5v%YI  
;8J+Q0V  
60@]^g;$I  
E|>oseR  
xv:VW<  
( S=RFd  
Yesterday we asked whether it was time for the Nurburgring obsession to end. Today, not only have we seen the new Radical SR8LM - the lightweight aiming to break the ’Ring's production car lap record - but now Devon Motor Works has shown us a bunch more images of its GTX supercar, which is shortly to take a shot at the very same record. 0Z<&M| G  
We first reported on the Devon GTX back in early June, and we still don't know a whole lot more about it. Apart from the fact that it's going to be fast - as we suspected, it'll be powered by a Dodge Viper-sourced 8.4-litre V10 putting out over 650bhp. P_8z'pYd>  
Last week, Devon claimed to have set a new production lap record around Laguna Seca, recording a time of 1m35.075s around the 2.2-mile Californian raceway. R1lC_G]  
That's quick stuff, but only one-tenth of a second quicker than the Dodge Viper ACR lapped the track last year. All other things being equal, then, you'd expect the GTX to lap the 14-mile Nurburgring around a second quicker than the Viper. mH\eJ  
The Viper ACR lapped the Nurburgring in 7m22s. The Radical's record, just to remind you, is 6m55s. Better get a wriggle on, Devon...

查看完整版本: [-- Devon GTX supercar(17P) --] [-- top --]