查看完整版本: [-- [WinKeyFinder][Loss Your Window Key??? Try This one then .][358kb] --]

蓝调粤语 -> 软件-BT下载 -> [WinKeyFinder][Loss Your Window Key??? Try This one then .][358kb] [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

island~s 2007-04-22 12:46
【軟體名稱】 WinKeyFinder ?niv}/'%O  
【檔案大小】 358KB A!:R1tTR;S  
【軟體類型】 Window Key KHT RoXt  
【作業系統】 Win all M(|6YF7u  
【檔案格式】 App !>8/Xz~-  
3nbTK3,  
` 'vNHY  
Win keyfinder retrieves your windows Xp, win 2000, windows me, 98, 2003 and .NET Product keys from the registry and display it for you. sJ>JHv  
Usually the keys are encoded and stored in the registry it decodes it and also allows You to change Windows XP, 2003, and .Net Product Keys just press of a button. It is simple and easy to use. '}N4SrU$  
4;|@eN  
O' ~>AC5{  
M/abd 7q  
O:{N5+HVG  
c D5N'3  
· View/change XP Key qy( kb(J  
· View/Change MS office Key sDZ <X A  
· View Win98 Key UfNcI[xr  
· view Win2000 Key q&nEodv>+  
· View .Net Key cl{kCSZo.z  
· View Win2003 Key GTocN1,Z~a  
· Back up WinXP Activation X EL~y  
· Save Your Product Key By Encrypting It 3n)\D<f]#  
· Generate Unique Passwords By Entering your Combination of KeyCode 9zD,z+  
· Now Support MS office 2000 Key Viewing and Key changing but only if MS office Service Pack 2 has been installed. "+Kp8n6  
U:fGIEz{ZY  
What's New in This Release: l|S_10x5  
9&"wfN N  
· Activatin after a clean format problem has been solved now You can take backup of your Windows XP activation along with Volume serial number. (,j ~s{  
· While Restoing Activation You can change your Volume Serial number to the one which is Backedup and Present as activated Volume Serial number! l,k.Jo5  
1 uJpn  
***************************** y6P-:f/&*  
 l3Wh&*0  
WinkeyFinder 1.72 Final Ver, ReadME: +ZJ1> n  
G<FB:?|  
The simplest way in which I can describe winkeyfinder is, It finds your windows or ms office (r-8*)Qh8  
product keys and Lets you view, save or Change it. Well the above mentioned features do have limitations e% #?B *  
based on operating Windows Operating system you are on, and Ms office that is installed. /y3Lc.-  
j-k]|0ea}  
Where can I get help? -1%AM40j  
The best place to look for help is http://forums.winkeyfinder.com/winkeyfinder-1-72-final/ B42qiV2/k  
>f:OU,"  
Where can I report bugs.         http://forums.winkeyfinder.com/bug-tracker/ o<L=l Q  
gJJBRn{MI  
Chaning Volume Serial - For Wndows XP Activation Backup! z]R% A:6K  
v9GfudTZR  
This article will demonstrate how to change the drive's serial number on three different file systems: FAT, FAT32 and NTFS. Does exactly what is required for activation backup as well as activation restore! Usually, the serial number of a drive is generated every time you format your hard drive and there is no documented way DoFF<LXBt  
to change it afterwards. {S"!c.  
It is worthwhile noting that the serial number returned by the "dir" command or the GetVolumeInformation() API is not the hardware serial number that comes from the manufacturer, instead this serial number is assigned and stored in the hard drive (mostly in the boot sector) by the file system and *can* be changed by software. %&M*G@j  
.GiQC {@9w  
Now Here I will explain you How exactly You can change your Volume Serial of Your Drive { Where You have installed windows XP } $p\0/  
I actually wanted to code/and try this, but found this wonderfull program, writen in C++, I will or might convert this and integrate into Winkeyfinder using VB.Steps for Taking Activation backup: /MbWS(RT  
Click on Backup Activation, This will ask you where to save your Activation! (BZd%!  
Along with this Your Volume Serial number for Windows XP Installed Drive Volume Serial is )vD|VLV   
also Save in a Text file named Volume_serial_number. I6Oc`S!L  
Steps for Restoring Activation _YA;Nd#%k  
Now You have to open the Execuitable Named: Change Volume Serial Number, and Typin your #RWmP$+#=  
"New Volume Serial number" This is the serial number for which you have taken the backup During activation backup, #OsUF,NU  
now Hit Change volume Serial number. this will change your Volume Serial number to a serial number which is stored in qj*77  
your Activation file which was activated hence you dont need to re-activate windows again after a clean install [format and install]. 6G;t:[H G  
4=ZN4=(_[  
NOTE: This works only if you have formated your drive and installed windows, without any other hardware changes! w!/|aZ~*  
I do not take any responsibilities for any Hardware or solfware Damages! For help and questions out Community forum %!V=noo  
is the best place! F>"B7:P1:Q  
D)J'xG_<O  
For further information visit http://www.winkeyfinder.com

tryforever 2007-04-25 09:16
thank you very much

harrison3838 2007-05-13 22:32
many thanks for share

查看完整版本: [-- [WinKeyFinder][Loss Your Window Key??? Try This one then .][358kb] --] [-- top --]